Number of Positions: 2
This position is for a highly motivated and driven individual with a passion for application development. The role is aligned with a project involving full software development lifecycle support (SDLC). The candidate must possess strong, hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint solution stack. He/she should also have a thorough understanding of enterprise application integration involving Business Process and Forms, Business Intelligence, Collaboration, Enterprise Content Management, and Portals. The candidate must have experience in web development using ASP.NET, AJAX, jQuery, & SQL languages, and should be able to hit the ground running.
Essential Job Functions:
• Participate in UI/Logic design and developed markups that follow web standards with a rich user experience
• Document Low Level Design, Unit Testing Plan, and Unit Test case documentation
• Design, develop, code review, bug-fix, and test the application
• Experience in customize and brand the SharePoint look and feel using SharePoint Designer.
- Experience to create Single Page mobile responsive applications using AngularJS, deploying the developed apps in the SharePoint environment.
- Experience in migrate the content from one environment to another environment through content database migration, metalogic and Quest tools
• Experience for designing/developing SharePoint web parts, Hosted Apps and Provider Hosted Apps using Microsoft technologies C#.Net, ASP.Net MVC, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery and WebApi.
• Assist in any documentation or any artifacts needed for OIS clearance
• Participate in SCRUM meeting and coordination with onsite and offshore team
• Perform timely resolution of issues and root cause analysis of each issue
• Applied Security Compliance, which includes Application and data security assessment and remediation to attain compliance to WB Office Information Security Policies and Standards
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in computerscience, electrical/electronics engineering or related field
• Role Specific Experience:6+ years of relevant experience working with SharePoint 2010 and/or SharePoint 2013 ASP.Net, SharePoint online, Content query web parts, Server side object model, Client side object model, Web services, workflows
• 4+ years of Web application development experience working with ASP.NET, HTML5, jQuery, and CSS3
• Experience in SharePoint online, Content query web parts, Server side object model, Client side object model, and Web services
• Experience in custom application development in SharePoint leveraging Server Object Model
• Team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources
• Organized and good at managing deliverables, meeting notes, presentations, and other documentation/communications
• Ability to work in Agile environment and following best practices
• Strong writing skills
All Positions required a minimum of Bachelors degree in related field.