We do have an opening for IT Training and Development Specialist at SSTech in Sterling VA, if you are interested please share your profile.
Job Title: IT Training and Development Specialist
Location: 21135 Whitfield Pl Ste #206, Sterling VA 20165
- Identify training and development needs within an organization through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers and human resources departments
- Design and expand training and development programs based on the needs of the organization and the individual.
- Creates and/or acquires training procedure manuals, guides, course materials and presents training and development programs using various forms and formats including group discussion, lecture, simulations, and videos.
- Consider the costs of planned programs and keep within budgets as assessing the return on investment of any training or development program is becoming increasingly important
- Manage the delivery of training and development programs and, in a more senior role, devise a training strategy for the organization
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers
- Conduct meetings, focus groups, workshops, retreats, providing structure and focus enabling clients to successfully reach their meeting goals
A Bachelor of Degree in Computer Science or a related field
Candidates who are interested please share your resume with firstname.lastname@example.org
Along with the SSTech LLC mission, a core emphasis is placed on establishing a unique interpersonal relationship with our clients. Our mission is accomplished by recognizing, implementing, and executing simple, but specific principles:
Please send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements by mail to SSTech LLC, 21135 Whitfield Place, Suite 206, Sterling, VA 20165
Work location: Sterling, VA
Work Schedule: 9.00 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Hours: 40 per week
Days: Monday – Friday
Duration of Job: Full time